The community mental health residential services of MYCS enable individuals over the age of 18 with a chronic mental health diagnosis an opportunity to achieve personal growth and fulfillment. These programs:
- Enhance the development of skills
- Develop habits necessary to prevent re-hospitalization
- Encourage successful community reintegration
MYCS staff members emphasize autonomy in all phases of residential life.
- Service plans are individualized to focus on the strengths, needs and preferences of each person served
- Family members are involved in the care process
- Focus on maintaining meaningful employment and involvement in community and religious activities
The various levels of the residential services differ in their intensity and goals. Each service is designed to afford individuals the opportunity to transition through the stages as their needs change.
If you have questions regarding residential services contact the Program Director at 412-675-8561