To foster hope, renewal, healing and wellness for those who face the challenges of mental health, substance use disorders, and developmental disabilities.
Our person-centered services will be relevant, effective, and accessible.
OUR SERVICE VALUES
- Hope – The spirit to believe in reaching individual and common goals.
- Choice – Exploring alternatives among all services and providers.
- Connection – Assisting individuals in developing relationships in their community that are based on trust and confidence.
- Respect – Demonstrating appreciation for the inherent worth of other individuals by providing a dignified, supportive, and empowering environment.
- Diversity – Embracing cultural differences as a source of strength and enrichment.
- Inclusion – A caring, respectful partnership that nurtures and fosters the potential of each individual.