Our mission is to foster hope, renewal, healing and wellness for those who face the challenges of mental health, substance use, and intellectual disabilities.
MYCS envisions that our services will be relevant, effective, well-coordinated, and accessible.
- Hope – The spirit to believe in reaching individual and common goals.
- Choice – Exploring alternatives among all services and providers.
- Connection – Assisting individuals in developing relationships in their community that are based on trust and confidence.
- Respect – Demonstrating appreciation for the inherent worth of other individuals by providing a dignified, supportive, and empowering environment.
- Diversity – Embracing cultural differences as a source of strength and enrichment.
- Partnering – An observable, caring, respectful relationship that nurtures and fosters the potential of each individual.
Board of Directors
Noreen Fredrick, DNP, RN, President
Mark Zacharia, Vice President
David Bobrzynski, Treasurer
Carol VanZile, Secretary
Marish Sapra, MD
Carol Gross, MS, Executive Director
James Wyler, Director of Clinical and Community Operations
William Latta, Director of Finance & Administration
Alicia Eddy, Director of Human Resources and Talent Management
Since 1969, MYCS has helped individuals and families in the Mon-Yough region Get Better based on the specific and unique circumstances presented by each case we receive.
Starting out as mental outpatient facility with three employees, MYCS has successfully grown and adapted to meet the growing needs of a changing community. Today, we have a staff of over 300 full-time employees and are positioned as one of the largest employers in the McKeesport and surrounding communities. MYCS actively participates in local and statewide initiatives, maintaining a constant emphasis on program development and quality improvement.
MYCS provides expert counseling and recovery-based programs in:
- Mental Health
- Vocational Services
- Drug and Alcohol
- Case Management